:: One Pan Sweet Ranch Chicken & Veggies ::
This one was a family winner!
<>It was super easy to prep & make
<>Hubby liked it & didn’t feel like he had to add any dipping sauce (he’s a sauce lover)
<>The little bit of leftovers we had were just as good the next day!
21 Day Fix
Serving being 1R, 1Y, 1G, 1Tbs
2lbs chicken breast (skin or no skin – doesn’t matter)
20 tiny red potatoes, halved
1 Clove garlic – minced
1 packet dry ranch mix
2 tbs olive oil
2 tbs brown sugar
salt/pepper to taste
How To Cook
1. Pre-heat oven to 400º
2. Cut potatoes in half
3. Coat a baking sheet with either olive oil or spray
4. Place chicken (skin up if using chicken with skin) in the middle of the pan forming a line and green beans on both sides.
5. Add the potatoes on top of the green beans, cut side down.
6. Divide equally and sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the chicken, pressing down to make it stick
7. Sprinkle the minced garlic over chicken, potatoes, and green beans
8. Sprinkle lightly the ranch mix – I did not use an entire packet – but do it to taste.
9. Drizzle olive oil over entire pan
10. Cook on middle rack for 20-30 minutes (until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165º)