If you know me at all, then you know that chocolate is my w e a k n e s s.
I will legit give into it at almost every opportunity. And I’m not talking chocolate ice cream or chocolate cake – I’m talking pieces of hard chocolate or chocolate candy bars. So let’s just say that Reese’s Cups are about my favorite. Or just any kind of chocolate and peanut butter combo.
Since I started on the 21 Day Fix Extreme, I have not had any chocolate in my house. If it’s in sight, I will devour it, no questions asked. The other night I was CRAVING a chocolate fix. Thankfully, we didn’t have anything in the house and it was too late for me to seriously consider running to the store. After a quick Google search, I stumbled upon some Shakeology recipes that might possibly do the trick!
But are they actually tasty?
YES! At least I think so.
Want to know the best part about them? After eating one, I didn’t have that need to eat a bazillion of them like I do with regular candy. One and done. Sweet craving cured!
How simple is this recipe? Very!
RECIPE: Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 1 heaping TB of Coconut Oil melted
- 1 heaping TB of Almond Butter (or Peanut Butter) melted
- 1 Packet of Chocolate Shakeology (I actually used Cafe Latte because that’s all I had, and it was delicious!)
- ‘Melt coconut oil in microwave and then combine with Shakeology. You want the mixture to be a little liquidy, so you may have to add a little more coconut oil to achieve this.
- Evenly divide chocolate into 6 liners in a cupcake pan
- Place pan in freezer for 5 minutes
- Remove pan from freezer and add one layer of almond/peanut butter to hardened chocolate layer, and then top with another layer of the chocolate
- Place pan in freezer for 30 minutes and Voila!